Florida Healthcare Simulation Alliance supports the health and human services community with the latest news, research and resources, so that everyone can develop their skills in simulation to ultimately contribute to simulation innovation.
Access all of FHSA’s valuable content by becoming a member. Membership is free and there are no eligibility criteria to join.
Members of the FHSA will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- Member pricing on FHSA events
- Job postings from our Florida led simulation affiliates
- Simulation templates and resources to help you run high quality simulations
- A range of simulation scenarios
- A curated list of simulation journal articles to help you stay up-to-date with the latest research in simulation
- On-demand recordings of FHSA webinars and online events
- Updates from the simulation community, including simulation center showcases
Join the FHSA community by signing up for membership
Welcome to our latest FHSA Members
February 2, 2023November 9, 2022November 3, 2022October 21, 2022October 17, 2022
When signing up for an membership account, you first need to verify your email address. To do this, you need to access the account activation email that has been sent to you and click on Activate your Account If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Bulk Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through.
Do not forget to click the link in the confirmation message. Otherwise, you will not be able to log in and you will not receive any of our future emails. If you still don’t receive an email, then write to us in contact page explaining the problem. We will do our best to answer your request as soon as possible.